HAVE HEALTHY SKIN-
NO MATTER THE PROBLEM
Skin Fitness is crafted to renew, refresh, and revitalize your skin. Allow us to help you treat your skin the way you treat your body! With the Skin Fitness program at Flawless Skin Studio, you can finally give your skin the attention it needs and deserves.
WHY SEE A PROFESSIONAL SKIN THERAPIST?
Here’s how and why; professional facials…
- … are expertly tailored to your skin type and needs. With professional grade products, tools, and expertise, your face is in good hands… literally. On top of the basics (deep clean, extractions, etc.), your complexion is given exactly what it needs, whether it be an anti-aging, anti-acne, brightening, moisture-intensive, or lifting treatment.
- … increase the efficacy of your products. All that deep-cleaning and exfoliation truly rids the skin of any buildup; plus, the lymphatic face massages help encourage blood and oxygen flow. Clear of congestion and now able to better deliver nutrients to the skin at the cellular level, your skin is better able to absorb everything you give it. Better absorption of ingredients means better results, in less time.
- … truly deep clean. A professional cleanse helps rid the skin of any debris, dirt, oil, and other environmental toxins. Proper cleansing techniques combined with professional grade exfoliation and steaming help skin return to – and maintain – a healthy balance.
- … safely removes blackheads and whiteheads. Never attempt a DIY extraction; in your own hands, skin is left red, blotchy, irritated, and at risk of permanent scarring. Leave extractions to the professionals and you’ll see an immense improvement in the clarity, texture, and tone of your complexion.
- …help improve cellular health. Aestheticians perform facial massages to help eliminate toxins at the cellular level while improving circulation. The result? A brighter, plumper, more youthful-looking complexion.
Why go to us instead of a dermatologist?
How are we different from dermatologist? Read on…
- We have more time to spend with you than a busy doctor. We can listen to all of your skin care concerns.
- We examine your skin closely and determine what type of acne and what skin type you have.
- We give you the best products for your type of acne and your skin type.
- We manage and adjust your homecare regimen to make sure your skin doesn’t get too used to the products.
- We keep updated with the latest research about acne.
- We have the best and most effective acne products that do not require a prescription.
- We have compassionate and emphathetic clinicians who also have had acne, so we know what you are going through.
- We give you honest and straightforward answers to all of your skin care questions; and if we do not know the answer, we will do research.
- We keep in close contact with you throughout your process of getting clear; making sure that your home care is working properly and your skin is responding.
- We are hands-on with you in working with your skin, your skin type, your acne type and always do extractions in your treatments.
How often are treatments RECOMMENDED?
Treatments are ideal once a month unless you have a specific skin concern you are trying to overcome (acne, hyper-pigmentation, etc), then you may need to come in for a series of treatments. The reason behind getting monthly treatments is that your stratum corneum (the outermost layer of visible skin) will completely renew itself approximately every 28 days. In this time your skin cells are constantly being replicated from the treated cells to replace the old cells.